Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Diamond Back Bmx Stickers

Orange # 5

I'm quite proud to show you my new pair of shoes orange for the look of zaza because this time, these are shoes "lady" as I call them.
Although I love my boots and my basketball buffalo orange, a nice pair of shoes with small heels, this is the class above. So I scoured
Sarenza and Free Delivery - because shopping "in real", I have not the courage too - by selecting the color orange, and I succumbed to the charms of this small pair of Italian brand Manas, the "greenhouse glossy patent leather and sparkling colori:





Manas, model Veronica orange
leather, heels 4 cm
purchased from Spartoo
still available in 36, 37 and 38 if it tells you!


Nothing to do with the subject, but I wanted to put a quick note to let you know that my appearances here and in the blogosphere will certainly become scarce. I too have no motivation, and simply time for blogging. I prefer to reserve my moments of freedom after my family and my work, primarily in reading and crocheting.
more work, I realized that I impart is even further attention to Selene, who is a little bad times (stupid things repeatedly, shamelessly, etc..). Perhaps a reaction to my return to work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment