Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How To Make A Letter Of Complete Volunteer Hours

Sweet Bestiary

Flor Panichella is Argentine, based in London for some years. Having been a journalist, archivist, teacher, she finally decided to let him live his desires and his art. With
Sweet Bestiary she gives birth to sweet and magical characters that seem straight out of a fairy. His technique is
work and sculpture of a clay paste that dries in the open air, then covered it with acrylic paint and several layers of matte varnish.




I particularly like the pins.


Pin Real Bunny my favorite


The little vixen is Miss Fox
the first model pin made by Flor
and one of the most beautiful I find





But his world is also full of small figurines, dolls and heads to hang on the walls.



A French Lady and making it

And I was lucky. Flor has a few rings. Not much work for such small scale is not very comfortable thing for the eyes. She did not intend to make others, but he remained one.
And one more for my little collection!

any flaking varnish is not that great, I know,
but I was overwhelmed these days ...

Blog: Bestiary
Sweet shop: etsy Sweetbestiary we
gallery of photos: Flickr is Sweetbestiary '

.............. ......................................
Edict of 04/01/11: You can read an interview HERE Flor on Esty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment